Eupidere wrist strap review

Why choosing wrist strap over the neck strap?


First and main reason I bough a wrist strap is it doesn't make you like like a photographer at all. You want to be a street photographer? Well, don't look like a one! I noticed that when you carry your camera on your neck other people are might think two things about you. First, if you carry a big DSLR you must be pro photographer. Second, if you carry some other smaller cameras you must be a tourist and hate look like a tourist.

As a street photographer you should always try to blend in to the crowd. Be a part of if and not stand out... at least to much. Only then you will be able to feel confident and feeling confident on the street is the most of success.
Wrist strap allow you not to hold your camera in front of you and you can always "hide" your camera if needed. This gives a comfort of approaching people as they do suspect what your up to.

Why choosing Eupidere?

eupidere strap

Mostly because of the material used. Whole strap is made from fine and all natural leather and high quality steel. I am using this strap for over 6 months and I must say it was a really good choice. Quality is smashing and what maybe funny tho most of the  people it smells fantastic :) I not being gentle with my gear, but this strap handles that very well. After six months of usage there are no marks or even scratches.

leather wrist strap

Comfort

I got used to a neck straps from the start and I was quite skeptical when I was choosing my strap. When I finally got it I was really surprised how comfortable it is and how nice it slides on my wrist. I must admit, going back to carry my gear on my neck would be difficult for me right now.

eupidere strap

Komentarze

Popularne posty